If using two SIM cards, the phone will request confirmation on which SIM card to call with before making the calls. You can modify this setting from the menu Settings / Dual SIM Settings.
With the phone set as DUAL SIM you can receive calls from both SIM 1 and SIM 2. During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. With the phone in standby mode, enter the number that you wish to call.
2. Press DELETE to delete wrongly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card that you want to use to make the call. Press OK or .
4. When making a call, if the number is saved in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the screen.
5. Press the red end call button to hang up.
Calling a contact from the phone book:
1. Press Contacts on the home screen. The screen will display a list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to move through the list until you reach the desired contact.
3. Press the green call key to dial.
4. Press the red end call key to hang up.
Making a call from the call history:
1. With the phone on standby, press the key to access the list of calls. You can also access the call history from the main menu.
2. Use the navigation keys to move up and down the list, select a contact and press to dial the number.
Making a call with speed dialling:
Hold down speed dialling keys M1, M2 or M3. The contact name saved on that speed dial key will be displayed on the screen and the phone will call that number.
You can also set speed dial numbers for keys 2 to 9.
Hold down the numeric key that has been set for speed dial.
NOTE: The keys must be set beforehand. See the section called “Speed dialling” for more information.
Answering / Rejecting a call:
When you receive a call, the number or name will be displayed on the external screen.
If the phone is closed, by default flipping it open will answer the call. If you wish to change this function, open the menu Settings / Calls / Advanced / Answering Mode and deactivate the first option “Answering by flipping phone open”. If the phone is already open, press the key to answer or to reject.
During the conversation, press OPC to access the different options:
- - Activate loudspeaker.
- Mute the microphone.
- Access the menu, phone book, call history, etc.
- Record the call (a memory card must be inserted into the phone)
- Retrieve / Put an on-going call on hold.
- With two active calls, you can also:
- Set up a conference call.
- Transfer a call.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Call transfer is a service provided by your operator. Consult them for more information.
You can assign a speed dialling number for keys 2 to 9. From the options page of contacts, open “Settings/Speed dialling”. Two options will be displayed.
• Status: Change status to ACTIVATED to activate this function.
• Set number: Set keys 2 to 9 with the desired number.
To call using speed dialling, with the phone on the home screen, hold down the programmed key. The phone will dial the number automatically.
NOTE: Key 1 is set by default to access voicemail. Consult your operator for more information on this service.