View contact list
1. With the telephone on standby, press the phonebook key or access phonebook from the main menu.
2. Use the up/down navigation keys to scroll through the list and view all contacts.
With the contact list on the screen, enter the first few letters of the contact you are looking for. Contacts containing these letters will be displayed.
Select a contact and press “Option” to see the available options: View and Edit, Write message, Call, Delete, Import/Export and Send vCard.
Add a contact
1. When entering Contact List, choose “options”, select "new" and press "OK".
2. Select the memory to which you want to save the contact (SIM1, SIM2, or on the telephone).
3. Enter the contact information: Add a contact Icon, Name, Phone, Ringtone (default or a specific one). The icon is the photo or symbol that is associated with that contact, and you can select it from the telephone's photo gallery, take a photo, or leave the default icon. When receiving a call, in addition to the name, the icon/photo of the contact will be displayed on the external or internal screen of the telephone.
4. Once edited, press "Save" to save the contact.
In the Contact List, within "Options", in addition to creating contacts there are these other possibilities:
1. Delete multiple contacts.
2. Import/Export: Allows you to copy or move the contacts from the SIM to the telephone and vice versa. Also, you can import or export contacts in vCard format.
Within "Others" there are more specific functions:
3. Caller ID: Own numbers, are telephone numbers that are assigned to the SIM card, if it supports it.
4. Service numbers: They are telephone numbers assigned to the operator's SIM card.
5. Memory status: Shows the used and free contact memory on the SIMs and the telephone.
In "Menu" --> "Photo contacts" you can define up to eight priority contacts, with their photo. This way you can access these contacts more quickly and in a more visual way when making a call or sending a message.
Article is closed for comments.