Listening to the radio
- Press the AL OFF / Radio ON button to turn the radio on.
- Press the Tunning button to adjust the frequency manually.
- Press and hold Tunning to automatically tune to the next available FM station.
- Press the Vol + or Vol - button to increase or decrease the radio volume.
- Press the AL OFF / Radio ON button to turn off the radio.
Unwind and extend the antenna to improve FM signal reception.
Preset station presets
You can store up to 10 stations.
- Tune to a frequency.
- Hold MEM / M+ until "P01" (or the next available preset slot) is shown on the display.
- Press the Tunning button to select a preset number (P01-P10).
- Press MEM / M+ to confirm. The station has been set.
- Press MEM / M+ repeatedly while listening to the radio to select a preset station. Alternatively, press MEM / M+ once and then press the Tunning button to select a preset station.
- This function defines the length of time before the radio automatically switches off.
- When the radio is on, press the SLEEP button repeatedly to select a sleep period (options: 90, 80, 70 ... 20, 10, OFF minutes).
- The radio will turn off automatically when the sleep period is over.
- Press the SLEEP button to check the remaining time before the radio switches off.
- Press the AL OFF / Radio ON button to cancel this function. To cancel the SNOOZE period and alarm, press AL OFF / Radio ON.
Article is closed for comments.