Setting the time
- In clock mode, press and hold the SET / MEM / M+ button to enter clock setting mode. Press the Tunning < button to set the hour and the Tunning > button to set the minutes.
- Press the SET / MEM / M+ button to confirm.
Setting the alarms
The radio allows you to have 2 alarms. To set the alarms:
- In clock mode, press and hold the Vol - or Vol + button to enter alarm setting mode.
- To set the alarm time, press Tunning < to set the hour and the Tunning > button to set the minutes.
Enable, disable and alarm types
When the clock time is displayed, press the Vol - or Vol + button to change the respective alarm mode (Alarm / Radio / OFF). The corresponding indicator for alarm 1 or alarm 2 (radio or alarm sound source) lights up when the alarm is activated.
Deactivating a sound alarm
- Press ALARM OFF to deactivate an active alarm.
- When the alarm sounds, the corresponding Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 indicator (alarm or radio) flashes on the display.
- To temporarily silence an alarm, press the SNOOZE button. The alarm will sound again when the period (9 minutes) is over.
- The corresponding indicator for alarm 1 or alarm 2 (alarm or radio) flashes on the display during the SNOOZE period.
- To cancel the SNOOZE period and the alarm, press the AL OFF button.
Article is closed for comments.