New message received
When you receive a new text message, your phone will beep and display a new notification on the screen.
To open the message
- Access the "Notifications" or "Messages" menu from the main menu. New messages are marked with an icon at the top left of the main screen.
- Press "Select" to open and read the message.
When you open a message, you can:
- Add/remove subject: Add a subject or title to the message to reply to it.
- Add attachment: Add a file to the message, image, audio, etc. to reply to the message.
- Select messages from the conversion to manage them.
- Call: Calls the person to whom the message has been sent.
- Delete conversation: Deletes the message from the conversation.
Write and receive a message
To write a new message, from the "Messages" menu, press "New". Enter the recipient and the content of the message to be sent.
The text input mode is the type of writing used in messages, when entering contacts, etc. The icon at the top left indicates the mode used (predictive, numeric, upper/lower case...). Use the # key to change the typing mode.
Article is closed for comments.