New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone beeps and displays a message on the screen. In addition, the icon will be displayed on the screen.
Open the message/h2>
1. Select "View" if the notification appears on the screen or go to the "Messages” --> “Inbox" menu. New messages are marked with a closed envelope icon.
2. Press OK to open and read the message.
NOTE: The new message icon permanecerá en pantalla whenever there are unread messages.
When you open a message you can:
- Delete: Delete the message.
- Reply: Reply to the sender with an SMS message.
- Forward: Forward the message to another contact.
- Call: Make a telephone call to the sender.
- Move: Move the message to the SIM or Telephone.
- Copy: Copy the message to the SIM or Telephone.
- Add sender as contact/li>
- Advanced: Advanced SMS message options such as use number, use USSD (codes operator specials for configuration), copy or move the message to the SIM.
Write and receive a message
Text input mode is the font used in messages, when entering contacts, etc. With the # key you can access the options: Sp, sp, sp, 123, and other writing languages. The icon at the top left indicates the mode in use.
Article is closed for comments.