When using two SIM cards, the telephone will ask for confirmation of the SIM card to call before making calls.
During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. Dial the number you want to call.
2. Press "Clear" to delete the wrongly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card with which you want to make the call. Pulsa .
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press to end the call.
Call a contact from the phonebook
1. Press "contact list" from the home screen using the right function key. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the call key to call the selected contact.
4. Press the end call key to end the call.
Call from the log
1. With the phone on hold, press the key to accept the call log. You can also access the log from the main menu, via “Calls"
2. Use the navigation keys to scroll through the list, select a record and press to call.
Make a call with speed dial:
For speed dialing, the telephone has seven indirect memories.
Indirect memories or speed dial numbers are those that are activated by pressing and holding one of the digits 2 to 8. To configure these numbers it is necessary to have a SIM card installed and go to Menu -> Agenda -> Options -> Others -> Speed dial and Set the desired numbers. Number 1 is reserved for Voicemail and is set by pressing and holding 1. Number 9 is reserved for emergencies.
Answer/reject a call
When you receive a call, the number or name will be displayed on the screen. Press the para responder o key to reject the call.
During the conversation, press “Speaker“ to activate hands-free mode.
During the conversation, press “Menu“ to access the various options::
- Add new call
- On hold
- Start recording
- Adjust call volume
- Contact list
Missed calls indicator
If you have one or more missed calls, a notification message will appear on the screen and an informative icon at the top of the screen.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request