Consultar la agenda
1. With the telephone on standby, press the “contact list” key or access contact list from the main menu.
2. Use the “up/down” navigation keys to scroll through the list and view all contacts.
The contact list has two tabs: the first shows all the contacts in alphabetical order, the second shows them sorted by groups.
With the contact list on the screen, enter the first few letters of the contact you are looking for. Contacts containing these letters will be displayed.
Select a Contact and click on “Options” to customise it. View, Send SMS, Mark, Edit, Delete, Copy, Add to call or message blacklist, Mark several, Caller group, Phone book settings.
Añadir un contacto
1. When entering Contact List, choose “options”, select "new" and press OK.
2. Select the memory to which you want to save the contact (SIM1, SIM2, or on the telephone).
3. Enter the contact information: Name, Number, Group (Family, Friends, Work...), and Ringtone (default or a specific one).
4. Once edited, press "Save" to save the contact.
In the Contact List, within "Options", there are also these possibilities:
1. Delete multiple contacts.
2. Import/Export: Allows you to copy or move the contacts from the SIM to the telephone and vice versa. Also, you can import or export contacts in vCard format.
3. Speed dial: These are the indirect memories, which are described in the Calls section.
4. Memory status: Shows the used and free contact memory in the SIMs and the telephone.
Article is closed for comments.