- power_settings_new: On and off the button for the device.
- play_arrow: Press to start or pause playback
- : Press to turn the top light ring on or off. Press and hold to unpair the connected BT device.
- AUX: Use the standard 3.5 audio cable to connect external audio sources..
- LED charge status indicator: With the cable connected; On-Charging and Off-Charged
- Micro SD slot
- DC 5V: Connect the USB type C cable to charge the device.
- add: Press to increase volume. Press and hold for next song.
- remove: Press to reduce the volume. Press and hold for previous song.
- mic: Internal microphone, activated when you are in hands-free mode, during a phone call.
- Light ring: When there is no BT device connected, it flashes white. When a device is connected or SD or AUX music is playing, it changes colour and intensity depending on the music. You can turn it off by pressing the BT button
Article is closed for comments.