When using two SIM cards, the telephone will ask for confirmation of the SIM card to call with before making calls.
During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. Dial the number you want to call.
2. Press "Clear" to delete the wrongly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card with which you want to make the call. Press .
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press to end the call.
Llamar a un contacto de la agenda
1. Press "contact list" from the home screen using the right function key. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the call key to call the selected contact.
4. Press the call key to end the call.
Call from call log
1. With the telephone in standby, press the key to access the list of calls made. You can also access the log from the main menu.
2. Use the navigation keys to scroll through the list, select a record and press to call.
Realizar una llamada con marcación rápida:
For speed dialling the phone has two direct and eight indirect memories.
Direct memories (favourite numbers) are accessed via the M1 and M2 keys. To configure these memories, go to Menu --> Favourites. Activate the function and enter the numbers.
Indirect memories or speed dial numbers are those that are activated by pressing and holding one of the digits 2 to 9. To configure these numbers it is necessary to have a SIM card installed. Go to Menu -> Agenda -> Options -> Settings -> Speed Dial: Activate it (Status: Active), and Configure the number. Number 1 is reserved for Voicemail, and is set by pressing and holding 1.
Answer/reject a call
When you receive a call the number or name will be displayed on the screen. Press the key para responder, or to reject the call.
Answer and hang up calls by opening/closing the cover
It is possible to answer an incoming call by opening the flip cover of the telephone, and hang up the call by closing the flip cover.
By default, this function is disabled, to allow you to see the caller's number before answering.
To activate it, go to Menu -> Calls -> Call setup -> Advanced settings -> Answer mode -> Cover answer. With OK you can activate/deactivate the function, confirming with the "Done" option.
During the conversation, press “Handsfree” to activate the handsfree mode.
During the conversation, press “Options” to access the different options:
- Call waiting
- End call
- Call log
- Sound recorder
Article is closed for comments.