Make a call
- To make a call you have to open the 'Telephone' application. To do this, you can press the green off-hook key or select the 'Telephone' application itself. This application will be by default on the main screen and has a telephone icon.
- In the window that opens, you can use the telephone dialler to dial using the digital keypad. To enter this number you simply have to dial it by pressing on each number. You will see on the screen the number you have entered so far.
- You can also access the contact list to call a contact from the phonebook. To do this, click on the 'Contacts ' icon in the bottom right.
- Once you have entered the number we want to call or selected the contact, you have to click on the green call key to make a call.
Options during the call
Once the call has started, the screen will show the options available for the call.
- 'Speaker', to listen to the call at a higher volume through the mobile's speaker.
- 'Keypad', to enter a number on the screen during the call (very useful when talking to call centers or answering machines in which you need to press a number to be answered).
- 'Mute', to mute the microphone at a specific moment during the call if you don't want the person you are speaking with to hear you.
- 'End', which, as its name indicates, allows you to end the call.
End the call
To end the call you just have to press the red 'hang up’ key .