E1 on-screen display is a water detection error , so you have to reset the water level setting on the equipment.
You have to follow these steps:
- Disconnect the equipment.
- Remove the water tank.
- Drain the water from the bottom of the humidifier.
- Connect the equipment to the power supply.
- Press the ON-OFF key twice and then keep it pressed until ""PL"" appears and then ""PA"".
- Release the ON-OFF key.
- Turn off the equipment.
- These previous steps must be done in less than 1 minute.
- Connect it again, the equipment is already reset, without the “E1” water detection error on the display and available for use.