The filter of your humidifier cleans the water that will evaporate in the environment, therefore, it is important to keep it as clean as possible, This will help create a clean and sanitised environment.
To clean it, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- You should clean the filter taking into account the frequency with which you use your humidifier. Water quality will also play an important role. Therefore, check the filter often to see if balls inside contain dirt or lime.
- To clean it, remove the filter from the base of the humidifier by unscrewing it.
- Put it in a container with vinegar that covers the balls completely.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
- Finally, let the filter dry in sunlight for 4-6 hours.