During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number.
1. With the telephone in standby mode, dial the number you want to call.
2. Press for delete incorrectly entered digits.
3. Press to make the call.
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press to end the call.
Call a contact from the phonebook:
1. Press ""Phonebook"" from the home screen using the right function key. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the call key to call the selected contact.
4. Press the end call key to end the call.
Calling from the log:
1. With the phone on hold, press to access the call log. You can also access the log from the main menu.
2. Use the navigation keys to scroll through the list, select a record and press to call.
Make a call with speed dial:
You can also set speed dial numbers for the M1-M2-M3 and 1 to 9 keys. Press and hold the number key set as speed dial to dial the assigned number.
NOTE: The keys must be configured previously, via ""Menu-->Settings-->Speed dial"", contacts must be previously saved in the phonebook.
Answer/reject a call:
When you receive a call the number or name will be displayed on the screen. Press the key to answer o to reject the call.
It is possible to add phone numbers to the Black List. Incoming calls from these numbers will be blocked and silenced. To do this:
1. Select the number you wish to block from your Phonebook or Call History. Click on "Options" and then on "Add to Blacklist". Confirm your selection.
2. Activate the Blacklist, under MenuSettingsCallsAdvancedBlacklistRefuse Calls: On.
You can perform the above actions to remove a number from the Blacklist or to deactivate the entire Blacklist.