If for some strange reason your earphones have disconnected from each other, then we explain how to pair them again (between them).
- On your mobile: Remove previous links via: Settings-> Bluetooth --> (delete, forget...)
- Put the headphones in the case.
- On your mobile: Turn off the Bluetooth.
- Take the headphones out of the case and turn them off as follows. Simultaneously press the touch button on both headphones for 5 seconds. The indicators will turn off.
- Press and hold the touch button on both headphones again for 2 seconds, until the indicator on the headphones change from flashing white to white and orange.
- Then, double tap the left and right button, and the two headphones will automatically restart.
- When the indicator on one of the headphones blinks white and orange alternately, while the other indicator remains off, the link has been re-established and you can use them normally.
- On your mobile: At that time, go to Settings-> Bluetooth, search for the earphones to connect.