New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone will beep and display a new on-screen notification.
To open the message:
1. Access the ""Notifications"" or ""Messages"" menu from the main menu. The new messages are marked with an icon to the left side of the message.
2. Press ""Select"" to open and read the message.
When you open a message, you can:
• Add/remove subject: Add a subject or title to the message.
• Add attachment: Add a file to the message, image, audio, etc.
• Call - Call the person who sent you the message.
• Select conversion messages to manage.
• Delete conversation: Delete the message from the conversation.
• Save as draft: Save the message in the drafts section.
Write and receive a message
To write a new message, via the ""Messages"" menu press ""New"".
The text input method for messages is the method used when entering contacts, etc. The icon in the upper left indicates the mode used (predictive, numeric or by keystroke). Use the # key to change the writing mode.
Article is closed for comments.