If for some strange reason your earphones have disconnected from each other, then we explain how to pair them again (between them).
- On your mobile: Remove previous links via; Settings-> Bluetooth -->delete, forget ...)
- Put the headphones in the case.
- On your mobile: Turn off the Bluetooth.
- With both earphones in the case, press and hold the touch button for 5 seconds on both earphones simultaneously.
- Look at the headphones LEDs, the LEDs will turn orange for 3 seconds. This means that they have been reset.
- Remove both earphones from the case to automatically pair them with each other. When the right earphone shows a white light for 2 seconds they are linked.
- On your mobile: At that time, go to Settings-> Bluetooth, search for the earphones to connect.