View contact list
1. With the telephone on standby, press the phonebook key or access phonebook from the main menu.
2. Use the up/down navigation keys to scroll through the list and view all contacts.
With the list of contacts on the screen, enter the first letters of the contact that you are looking for. Contacts containing these letters will be displayed.
Select a contact and press Options. to see the available options: New, Write message, call, delete, delete many, delete all, delete from phone, delete from SIM1, add to blacklist, import/export, send vCard (Message, Bluetooth), Others (Caller ID, service number, memory status).
1. With the list of Contacts on the screen, select the option “Opc.-->Nuevo” and press OK.
2. Select the memory to which you want to save the contact (telephone, SIM 1, SIM 2).
3. Enter the contact information (Name, Number, Group).
4. Once edited, press ""Save"" to save the contact.