New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone beeps and displays a message on the screen. Also the icon will be displayed on the screen.
To open the message:
1. Go to the ""Messages/Received menu"" New messages are marked with a closed envelope icon.
2. Press OK to open and read the message .
3. Each message will be marked with an ""1"" or ""2"" icon depending on the SIM card via which the message was received.
NOTE: The new message icon will remain on screen as long as there are unread messages.
When you open a message, you can:
- Delete: Delete the current . message
Answer: Reply to the message with another text message.
- Forward: Forward the message to another contact.
- Call: Call the person who sent you the message.
- Move: Access advanced messages to copy/move messages from SIM memory to phone memory.
- Copy: Copy the message to the SIM or to the phone.
- Add sender to: Add to new contact, Add to existing contact.
- Details: Check message delivery details.
Write and receive a message
Text input mode is the font used in messages, when entering contacts etc. With the # key you can access the options: Sp, sp, SP 123 or writing language. The icon in the upper right indicates the mode used.