Find your smartphone with AndroidTM "Find My Device”
If you have lost your phone or think you have been robbed, you can locate your smartphone, make it ring even if it is silent, lock it or erase the data (if it is on) by connecting to the internet.
You have to have a Google account registered on your smartphone. To do this:
- on your phone, open Google
- click on"more"
- your email address will be displayed at the top of the screen. If this is not the case, log in with your credentials.
If you have not logged in with your account before, sign in with your Google account.
- Open the "Settings" app and then tap on "Security & Location".
- Then, activate "Find my device".
- Go back to "Security & Location" to enable "Location".
- Return to "Settings". Access "Networks & Internet" to activate "Mobile data”*
*To be able to track more accurately, activate the WLAN connection if possible.
Find my AndroidTM Device
Go to https://www.google.com/AndroidTM/devicemanager with the same Google user you entered on your phone.
- If your phone is switched on and connected to the Internet, you will see the location of your phone to an accuracy of approximately 20 metres.
- If the location of your phone is not available, you can even call for 5 minutes at full volume by clicking on the "Ring" option. If you hear the phone in this way, you can stop the sound from the device itself.