New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone beeps and displays a message on the screen. Also the icon will be displayed on the screen.
To open the message:
1. Go to the ""Messages/Received menu"" New messages are marked with a closed envelope icon.
2. Press ""Options/View"" to open and read the message .
3. Each message will be marked with an ""1"" or ""2"" icon depending on the SIM card via which the message was received.
NOTE: The new message icon will remain on screen as long as there are unread messages.
When you open a message, you can:
• View: Read the message.
• Reply: Reply to the message with another text message.
• Call - call the person who sent you the message.
• Forward: Forward the message to another contact.
• Delete: Delete the current message
• Save in phonebook: Save the sender's number to the phonebook.
• Move: Access advanced messages to copy/move messages from SIM memory to phone memory.
• Details: Check message delivery details.
Write and receive a message
The text input method for messages is the method used when entering contacts, etc. The icon in the upper left indicates the mode used (predictive, numeric or by keystroke). Use the key to change the writing mode.
Article is closed for comments.