When using two SIM cards, the telephone will ask for confirmation of the SIM card to call before making calls.
During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. With the telephone in standby mode, dial the number you want to call.
2. Press “Cancel” to delete incorrectly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card you want to make the call with. Press .
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press to end the call.
Call a contact from the phonebook:
1. Press "Phonebook" from the home screen using the right function key. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the call key to call the selected contact.
4. Press the end call key to end the call.
Calling from the log:
1. With the phone on hold, press to access the list of calls made. You can also access the log from the main menu.
2. Use the navigation keys to scroll through the list, select a record and press to call.
Make a call with speed dial:
You can also set speed dial numbers for the 1 to 9 keys. Press and hold the number key set as speed dial to dial the assigned number.
NOTE: The keys must be configured previously, via "Settings-->Speed dial".
Answer/reject a call:
When you receive a call, the number or name will be displayed on the screen. Press the key to answer o to reject the call.
During the conversation, press “Speaker“ to activate hands-free mode.
During the conversation, press “Options“ to access the various options:
• Mute the microphone
• Adjust headphone volume
• Access contacts, log, messages, etc.
• Record the call (you need to insert a memory card into the telephone)
• Hold/Retrieve an ongoing call
With two active calls, you can also:
• Establish a conference
Article is closed for comments.