New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone beeps and displays a message on the screen. In addition, the icon will be displayed on the home screen.
To open the message:
1. Go to the “Messages”/”Inbox” menu. New messages are indicated by a telephone icon and a closed envelope icon
2. Press “5” to open and read the message.
NOTE: The new message icon will remain on the screen as long as there are unread messages.
When you open a message, you can:
• Delete - delete the current message
• Reply - reply to the message with another text message
• Forward - forward the message to another contact
• Call - call the person who sent you the message
• Move - move the message to store it on the SIM or in the telephone memory
• Copy- copy the message to store it on the SIM or in the telephone memory
• Add sender to - save the sender's number to the phonebook
• Details - see message delivery details
Write and send a message
The text input mode is the type of letter that is used in messages, when entering contacts, etc. To set the input or text entry method, press "#" while writing (you can select between "Sp, sp or SP" or numerical "123").
Write a message:
Access the "Message"/"Write message" menu by pressing the navigation key up from the main screen.
1. Go to the “Messages”/”Write message” menu.
2. Enter the recipient's number or search for it in the contact list. Add as many recipients as you want. From the contact list, select the recipient with the "5" key.
3. Enter the text and press “Options” and then “Send”