To access general settings during reading mode, press and hold the button for 2 seconds on the reading screen.
The following settings will appear:
- Go to page: Select the page number to go directly to it, use the arrow keys to configure the number.
- Bookmark: Add a bookmark on a page. Select bookmark mode and open or delete old bookmarks.
- Expand: Select the font size, 9 different sizes, from smallest to largest, from XXS <XXXXL.
- Auto page feed: Sets automatic page feed.
- Refresh screen: Configure every few page changes the screen is refreshed, from every 1 to every 3.
- Night mode: Activates or deactivates night mode, which inverts the colors for less screen reflection. It is not compatible with the screen light at the same time.
- Font type: Not valid for all types of files, such as pdfs. Change the font of the book, select between 4 different fonts.
- Margin: Not valid for all types of files, configure the size of the text margin.
- Search mode: Not valid for all types of files, search for a word in the book, use the arrow keys and the OK key to move around the keyboard and type the word to search.