How to activate the Action in Google Home
Do you have a smart SPC device and want to get the most out of it with your Google Home voice assistant? Next, we inform you about the steps you have to follow for its correct installation.
Three easy steps to activate the Action
- Synchronize your devices in the SPC IoT App and then link them with our Action in the Google Home app
- You can keep the name of the device or give your name easier so that communication with your Google assistant is more fluid.
- Once the synchronization is done, access the Google Home app to link the Action.
- On the home page of the Google Home app, click the "+" in the upper left corner, and then select the Set up device option.
- Select the "Works with Google" option at the bottom and search for our Action.
- Enter your username and password for the SPC IoT app in which you have the device you want to control synchronized.
- Authorize the permissions and a message will appear at the bottom indicating that the Action has been linked correctly.
- Once the account linking is finished, a screen will appear with the devices that you have synchronized in your SPC IoT app account and that you can control with your Google assistant.