How to activate the Skill in Amazon Alexa
Do you have a smart SPC device and want to get the most out of it with your Amazon Alexa voice assistant? Next, we inform you about the steps you have to follow for its correct installation.
Three easy steps to activate Skill
- Synchronize your devices in the SPC IoT App and then link them with our Skill in the Alexa app.
- You can keep the name of the device or give yourself a simpler name so that communication with Alexa is more fluid..
3. Once the synchronization is done, access the Alexa app to link the Skill.
- In the menu of the Alexa application click on "Skills & Games", Then search for the "SPC IoT" Skill.
- Click on "Allow its use" to configure it.
- Enter your username and password for the SPC IoT app in which you have the device you want to control synchronized.
- Authorize permissions and close the screen once the message that it has been linked successfully appears.
- Click on "Detect Devices".
- Your Echo will start searching for compatible devices that you have previously synced in your SPC IoT app account.
- Once the detection of devices is finished, you can start controlling them through Alexa.