- SLEEP : It automatically turns off after the time that we have selected (15/30/45/60/75/90 minutes). Press repeatedly to select the time.
- AL SET : Alarm setting. With the radio turned off, press and hold to start, then press : to set the hour, minute, alarm type and volume. (Press AL SET to confirm each step).
Note: Press to deactivate/activate the alarm. Using the keys on the top snooze the alarm, it repeats every 9 minutes. To stop completely press any of the keys on the front.
4. CLOCK SET : Clock setting. With the radio turned off, press and hold to enter the hour and minute setting mode. Press to confirm and then pulsa : to increase or reduce hours, confirm and then minutes, confirm.
5. PROG : Automatic tuning. With the radio on, press and hold to save all stations automatically.
6. PRESET : Press to scroll through the tuned stations
7. PRESET : Press to scroll through the tuned stations.
8. TELESCOPIC ANTENNA. Despliégala para sintonizar mejor.
9. TUNING: Manual tuning. With the radio on, turn to tunes
11. : Headphone jack (not included). If you use headphones the batteries will last longer since consumption is the least possible.
12. DC 5V: Input for external power (not included) and battery charger.
13. VOL+ : Press to increase the volume.
14. VOL - : Press to decrease the volume.
15. ON/STAND BY : (ON / OFF) Press to turn on and press again to turn off the radio.
16. BATTERY COMPARTMENT: In the back of the equipment. Uses 3 x 1.5V ALKALINE LR6 AA batteries (not included). You can also use the rechargeable Li-ion 3.7V 800mAh mobile type battery (included).