From this option, you can set up to five different alarms. Select one of the alarms (they are deactivated by default and set at 00:00) and press EDIT to programme it:
1. Status: Use keys M1 / M3 to activate/deactivate the alarm. ACT (Activated) or DEACT (Deactivated) will be displayed.
2. Press the navigation key to go down the options list. On the following menu option, enter the time of the alarm.
3. Set the snooze time. By default it is 5 minutes.
4. Select how often you want the alarm to sound (once, everyday, customised), the ringtone and the type of alarm.
5. Once set, press SAVE to save the changes. The icon will be displayed at the top of the screen.
Through this option you can access the files saved in the phone’s memory or those in the microSD card’s memory.