Consulting the phone book
1. With the phone on standby, press the key “Phone Book” or open Phone Book from the main menu.
2. Use the “up / down” navigation keys to move along the list and to see all contacts.
With the contacts list on the screen, enter the first few letters of the contact that you are searching for. The contacts that contain those letters will be displayed on the screen.
Select a contact and press OPC to see the available options: see, send SMS, send MMS, call, edit, delete, copy, add to Black List, settings.
Adding a contact
1. With the contact list on the screen, select the option “Add contact” and press OK.
2. Select the memory in which you would like to save the contact (SIM 1, SIM 2, Phone).
3. Enter the contact’s details (name, number, etc.).
4. Once edited, press OPC. / Save to save the contact.