New message received
When you receive a new text message the phone will emit a sound and a notification will be displayed on the screen. The icon will also be displayed on the main screen.
To open the message:
1. Open the menu “Messages”/“Inbox”. New messages will be marked with a telephone and closed envelope icon.
2. Press “5” to open and read the message.
NOTE: The new message icon will remain on the screen providing that there are unread messages.
When you open a message, you can:
• Delete – delete the current message
• Respond – respond to the message with another text message
• Forward – forward the message to another contact
• Call – call the person that sent you the message
• Move – move the message to store it on the SIM or on the phone’s memory
• Copy – make a copy of the message on the SIM or on the phone’s memory
• Add sender to – save the number of the sender in the phone book
• Details – see the message’s delivery details
Writing and sending a text message
The text input mode is the type of writing used in messages, when entering contacts, etc. To set the text input method, press “#” while writing (you can switch between “Sp, sp or SP” or numeric “123”).
Writing a message:
Open the “Message”/“Write message” menu by pressing the up navigation key on the main screen.
1. Open the “Message”/“Write message” menu.
2. Enter the recipient’s number or search for it in the contacts list. Add as many recipients as you like. From the contacts list, select the recipient with key “5”.
3. Write the text and once finished press “Options” and then “Send”.