1. With the phone on standby, press the “Contacts” key to open the list of contacts or open “Contacts” from the main menu.
2. Use the up / down navigation keys to move along the list and to see all contacts.
Select a contact and press “Options” to see all available options: add new contact, write message and call, as well as assign speed dial, memory status, etc.
Add a contact
1. With the contacts list on the screen, select “Options”/“New”.
2. Select the memory in which you would like to store the contact (SIM 1, SIM 2, Phone).
3. Enter the contact details (name and number), press key “5” to edit.
4. Once edited, press “Save”.
You can assign a speed dial number for keys 2 to 9. From the contacts list, open “Options”/“Others”/“Speed dialling”. The keys that can be set for speed dialling will be displayed.
• Select the key and press “Options”/“Edit”
• Set the phone number or select it from the contacts list and press OK.
To call using speed dialling, with the phone on the home screen, hold down the set key. The phone will dial the number automatically.
NOTE: Key 1 is set by default to access voicemail. Consult your operator for more information on this service.