Connecting to the power supply
- Connect the power cord to the power connector on the radio
- Connect the radio transformer to a plug.
The radio is on and on standby when the screen turns on.
- The radio is equipped with a backup system. Requires 2 AAA batteries Insert the batteries in the battery compartment and make sure that the positive and negative (+ or -) are in contact with the corresponding terminals in the battery compartment.
- In the event of a power cut, the radio switches to the battery power source and maintains the clock and timer settings.
- When replacing the battery, do not disconnect the adapter from the power supply. Otherwise, all clock and alarm settings will be lost.
Tuning range: FM: 87.5-108 MHz
Number of preset radio stations: 10
Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Output: DC 5 v 1 A