Using a music player with a Bluetooth connection (smartphone, tablet, MP3, MP4...) you can listen to your music through your SPC Stork earphone.
To make a new connection with your SPC Stork earphone via Bluetooth, you will have to activate the Bluetooth connection on both your SPC Stork earphone and your audio player.
Once these connections are activated, you will have to search for your SPC Stork earphone in the list of Bluetooth devices detected by your audio player in the Bluetooth menu. After selecting your SPC Stork earphone, the speaker will emit an established connection sound.
- When turned off, press and hold the multifunction key (2) on the earphone for 5 seconds.
- The indicator light will turn on and blink blue and red alternately. The device will announce "Enter to Bluetooth" (mode for pairing BT device).
- Select the Bluetooth option on your phone and activate the device search. Select SPC STORK earphone from the list and wait for the devices to connect. The device will announce "Bluetooth connected" (this means that the devices have connected).
- When this happens, the status LED (5) will flash blue every 5 seconds.
WHAT PROFILES AND COMPATIBILITIES DOES YOUR SPC STORK SPEAKER HAVE?
Your SPC Stork supports a version of Bluetooth 4.1 with the following profiles:
- Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP). It allows transmission of stereo audio signals.
- Audio/video remote control profile (AVRCP). It is used to send commands from a speaker to a Bluetooth player, for example an MP4 or smartphone.
- Hands free profile (HFP), designed to control a mobile ‘phone from a fixed hands free unit in the car.
- Headset profile (HSP), offers the basic functions necessary for communication between a mobile ‘phone and a speaker.