View contact list
1. With the telephone on standby, press the phonebook key or access phonebook from the main menu.
2. Use the up/down navigation keys to scroll through the list and view all contacts.
With the list of contacts on the screen, enter the first letters of the contact you are looking for. Contacts containing these letters will be displayed.
Select a contact and press OPT to see the available options: view, send SMS, call, edit, delete, copy, move, add to black list, Settings.
Add a contact
1. With the contacts list displayed, select the "Add contact" option and press OK.
2. Select the memory to which you want to save the contact (SIM 1, SIM 2, telephone).
3. Enter the contact information (name, number, etc.).
4. Once edited, press OPT. / Save to save the contact.
You can assign a speed dial number to the keys 2 to 9. From the contact list, go to Settings/Speed dial. Two options are displayed:
• Status: Change status to ON to activate this function
• Set number: set the keys 1 to 9 to the desired number.
To call using speed dial, with the telephone on the home screen, press and hold the set key. The telephone will dial the number automatically.
NOTE: Key 1 is configured by default to access the voicemail. Check with your operator about this service.