When using two SIM cards, the telephone will ask for confirmation of the SIM card to call before making calls. You can modify this configuration through the settings/dual SIM configuration menu.
With the telephone configured as DUAL SIM you can receive calls from both SIM 1 and SIM 2. During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. With the telephone in standby mode, dial the number you want to call.
2. Press DELETE to erase incorrectly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card with which you wish to make the call. Press ACCEPT or .
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press the red end call key to end the call.
Call a contact from the phonebook
1. Press the calendar key on the home screen. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the green call key to dial.
4. Press the red end call key to end the call.
Calling from the log
1. With the phone on hold, press the key to accept the call log. You can also access the log from the main menu.
2. Use the navegation key to scroll through the list, select a record and press to dial the number.
Make a call with speed dial
Press and hold the M1 or M2 key set as quick memories. The name of the contact stored in that memory will be displayed and the telephone will call that number.
You can also set keys 2 to 9 as speed dials. Press and hold the number key set as quick memory.
NOTE: It is necessary to configure the keys beforehand. See the section "Speed dialling" for more information.
Answer/reject a call
When you receive a call, the number or name will be displayed on the screen.
If the telephone is closed, by default the call will be answered when the cover is opened. If you wish to change this operation, go to the settings/call/advanced/answer mode menu and deactivate the first option "Answer when opening the lid".
If the telephone is open, press thekey to answer or to reject.
During the call, press SPEAKER to activate hands free mode.
During the call, press OPT to access the different options:
• Call on hold
• End call
• Call log
• Sounds recorder
With two active calls you can also
• Create a conference call
• Transfer a call
NOTE: Call transfer is a service provided by your operator. Check with them for more information.