1. With the telephone on standby, press the “Names” key or access it from the main menu.
2. Use the up/down navigation keys to scroll through the list and view all contacts.
With the list of contacts on the screen, enter the first letters of the contact you are looking for. Contacts containing these letters will be displayed.
Select a contact and press “Options” to see the available options: view, send SMS, call, edit, delete, copy, move, add to black list, Settings.
Add a contact
1. From the main menu, go to the phonebook, select the "Add contact" option and press “OK”.
2. Select the memory to which you want to save the contact (Telephone, SIM 1, SIM 2).
3. Enter the contact information (name and number).
4. Once edited, press "Done" to save the contact.
You can assign a speed dial number to the number keys (1 to 9). Via the “Speed dial” menu in “Settings/Telephone settings”, you can set the speed dial numbers
To call using speed dial, with the telephone on the home screen, press and hold the set key. The phone will dial the assigned number automatically.