New message received
When you receive a new text message, the telephone beeps and displays a message on the screen. In addition, the icon will be displayed on the external and main screens.
To open the message:
1. Access "Inbox" from the "Messages" menu. New messages are marked with a closed envelope icon .
2. Press the “OK” key (9) to open and read the message.
3. Each message will be marked with an "1" or "2" icon depending on the SIM card via which the message was received.
NOTE: The new message icon will remain on the screen whenever there are unread messages.
When you open a message, you can:
- Reply - reply to the message with another text message
- Delete - delete the current message
- Call - call the person who sent you the message
- Block - block the person who sent you the message
- Move - move the message to store it in the SIM or in the phone memory
- Copy - make a copy of the message in the SIM or in the phone memory
- Dial - dial number
- Sort - sort by time, contacts, subject or type
- Add sender to - save the sender's number in the calendar
- Delete number
- Add to blocklist
Write and send a text message
The text input mode is the type of letter that is used in messages, when entering contacts, etc. To set the input or text entry method, press "#" while writing (you can select between "Sp, SP, ABC, abc, ABC" or numerical "123").
Writing a message:
1. Access the "Write message" option in the Messages menu. Press OK (9).
2. Enter the recipient's number or search for it in the contact list. Add as many recipients as you wish.
3. Go to the body of the message with the navigation key (4). Enter the text and press “Options”, then after choosing the SIM press “Send”.