1. Place a compatible mobile device with wireless charging in the center of the charging surface on top of the unit as illustrated below. The wireless charging indicator on the screen will light up. The charging will start automatically.
2. When finished, remove the mobile device from the unit.
- Check the battery charge status of the mobile device using the charge icon shown on the screen.
- Do not place any other object between the mobile device and the wireless charger. The mobile device may not charge correctly.
- If you connect a travel adapter to the mobile device during wireless charging, the wireless charging function may not be available.