Listen to the radio
- Press the AL OFF/Radio ON button to turn on the radio.
- Press the < Tuning button; or > Tuning button; to adjust the frequency manually.
- Press and hold Tuning < or Tuning > to automatically tune to the next available FM station.
- Press the AL OFF/Radio ON button to turn off
Unwind and extend the antenna to improve FM signal reception.
Configuration of preset stations
You can store up to 10 stations.
- Tune in a frequency.
- Keep MEM/M +/DATE pressed until "P01" (or the next available preset slot) is displayed on the screen.
- Press the < Tuning button; or > Tuning button; to select a preset number (P01-P10).
- Press MEM/M +/DATE to confirm. The station has been set.
- Press MEM/M +/DATE repeatedly while listening to the radio to select a preset station. Alternatively, press MEM/M +/DATE once and then press the Tuning < or Tuning > button to select a preset station.
- This function defines the length of time before the radio automatically turns off.
- When the radio is on, press the SLEEP button repeatedly to select a sleep period (options: Off, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 and 120 minutes).
- The radio will turn off automatically when the waiting period ends.
- Press the SLEEP button to check the remaining time before the radio turns off.
- Press the AL OFF/Radio ON button to cancel this function. To cancel the SNOOZE period and the alarm, press the AL OFF/Radio ON button.