Your tablet has Google Play Store and Google Mobile Services preinstalled. Therefore, to start using the full set of Google apps you will need a Google account.
Users with a Google account
Your tablet will guide you through the process of logging into your Google account
Users without a Google account
Your tablet will guide you through the process of creating a Google account and then you’ll be able to use all of the Google apps preinstalled on your tablet, as well as manage your device against theft or misuse.
Security and linking the tablet to a Google account
Once you have set up a Google account on your tablet, the tablet will be linked to that account, and even if you restart it and return it to the factory settings, this account will be saved in the tablet's internal records, as well as on Google servers. If you wish to re-login to the tablet, you must use the same account to activate the tablet.
This functionality of SPC, Google and Android improves your security. You can find more information in the control panel of your Google account (in English): https://support.google.com/android/answer/7663172?hl=en
I can not unlock my tablet
If you cannot recover your tablet from the control panel of your Google account, contact our technical support team.
Login errors in versions prior to Android 7.0
Some users with versions prior to Android 7.0 are experiencing problems logging in with the Google account.
This issue is due to the fact that the Google Play Services version is not updated. To solve this problem, follow these steps:
- From your tablet, click on the following link.
- Once the download is complete, go to Settings>Security>unknown sources and we enable this last function to give permission for manual installation.
- In "Downloads" clicko on the downloaded application and the installation wizard will automatically appear. Click on "INSTALL" to start the installation, process will be automatic.
- When the installation has finished, click "READY" to complete the process. IMPORTANT: After this step, you need to wait about 10 minutes with the tablet connected to the Internet so that the necessary synchronisation processes can be completed.
- Finally, go to Settings>Account>Add account>Google to be able to add your account.